Unique opportunity for companies in the State of Ohio to meet the Israel Ministry of Defense (IMOD) officials and learn about Israeli military needs for products & services.
The IMOD oversees purchases of $3 Billion from US companies.
- Learn how your company can do business with the Government of Israel.
- Hear from a major Ohio manufacturer about working with the IMOD
- Present your products & participate in one-on-one meetings
- September 12, 2017
- Dayton Masonic Temple
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- One-On-One Meetings
- Complimentary Breakfast & Lunch
- Statewide Event
- For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear from and speak with Leaders of the FEDERATION OF ISRAELI CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE:
Uriel Lynn, FICC President
Dan Carmely, FICC CEO
Friday, July 21, 2017 – 7:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Roundtable Discussion – 9:30
Business Solutions Center, 1435 Cincinnati Street, Dayton
The Federation of Israeli Chambers of Commerce is Israel’s largest & oldest business organization and promotes business development & collaboration opportunities in Israel.
Join us as we learn about:
• Israel as an Export Market
• International Sales
• How to find Buyers, Distributors and Customers
• Israel’s Growing Business Sectors
• Business Opportunities for Dayton Region Companies
Register online at: http://www.daytonchamber.org/index.cfm/?LinkServID=5E49AD54-E354-8889-6711D26D5E87BEDD&eventID=2602
More information: email@example.com, 937-225-6140